4 week Kayak Skills & Safety Course (Bangor - Early Afternoon)
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you want to get on the water but aren’t sure where to start? Maybe you fancy getting your own kayak and want to learn the basics! Or you have a little experience and could benefit from learning correct technique...
Whatever it is our 4 week beginners skills & safety course is designed to take you from entry level, to be able to safely journey on your own.
We will cover skills, safety, rescues and theory and empower you to take to the water with confidence and more importantly, safely. With safety comes enjoyment
- Sessions will take place on a Saturday afternoon from 1230-1430 starting March 6th until March 27th.
- All specialist equipment provided
- Photographs and footage provided
- Suited to ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS & NON SWIMMERS
- Ages 12 & up (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Led by fully qualified & enthusiastic guides
10 spaces available.
Once they’re gone they’re gone!
Join our crew!
Check out our blog/FAQ here:
- Sold OutKayaking course£150£1500£0